Conditions of Registration with the National Association of Fugitive Recovery Agents:
1. You are not eligible to register as a member if you have been convicted of a felony within the past 15 years or a misdemeanor within the past 7 years.
2. Those that have been convicted of a violent or drug related felony or any sexual offense are ineligible.
3. Those that have have been De-Registered in the past require prior approval before being considered for new membership.
4. Random verification will occur. Providing false information or refusal to cooperate in the verification process will result in automatic De-Registration.
5. All members must abide by the NAFRA Code of Ethics. A copy of which can be found in the members area of the website.
By registering as a member you hereby agree to the above conditions.
The 2 Year Registration includes all NAFRA Benefits with the exception of the NAFRA Registered Fugitive Recovery Agent Photo ID Card. The NAFRA Card is only available with the 4 Year Registration.
Registration, assignment of a member registration number and listing in the National Registry will be completed within 5 business days. You can expect an email containing this information, the NAFRA Members Discount Card and Login information for the members area within 5 business days of your registration.
If you need to change or update your email, telephone number, address or other information please contact member services at:
MOBILE DEVICE USERS PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE